مـع تـحـيـات أداره الـمـنـتــدى
Mobile Team - By Akram
اهـلا وسـهـلا بـكــ
هـذه الـرســالـه تـفـيـد بـأنـك غـيـر مـسـجـل
فـى حـالـه كـونـك احـد أعـضـائـنـا فـلـتـتـفـضـل بـتـسـجـيـل دخـولـك
وفـى حـالـه كـونـك احـد زوارنـا فـسـوف نـتـشـرف بـتـسجـيلك فـى مـنـتـدانـا
مـع تـحـيـات أداره الـمـنـتــدى
Mobile Team - By Akram
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Mobile Team - By Akram

افلام عربى - افلام اجنبى - اغانى - العاب - برامج - موبايل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

English Massege

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
رجل المستحيل
Admin
Admin
رجل المستحيل

عدد المساهمات : 98
نقاط : 253
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/07/2009
العمر : 35

English Massege Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: English Massege   English Massege Icon_minitime28/7/2009, 3:05 am

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them

2-Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you

3-Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.

4-One day you’ll love me as I have loved you; one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you; one day you’ll want me…. and I won’t want you

5-Real friends are those who, when you feel you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.

6-A kiss blown is a kiss wasted; the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted

7-I wish I may, I wish I might, be the one you wish for tonight

8-I wish I may, I wish I might, be the one you wish for tonight

9-Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

10-To the world you may be one person, but to one person you could mean the world

11-If I could be an angel, I’d make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you

12-If I could be an angel, I’d make your every wish come true, but I am only human, just a girl who’s loving you!

13-Roses are red, violets are blue, give me all your kisses, and I’ll surely repay you

14-You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is much better than a dream

15-Love isn’t when you can be together and talk about anything, it’s when you can be together and not say a word the best conversation you’ve ever had

16-Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone; it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person

17-Never say “I love you” if you don’t really care; never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there; never hold my hand if you’re going to break my heart, never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie, never say “hello” if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say that you will try; never say forever, ‘cause forever makes me cry

18-Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget

19-Of all the friends I ever met, your the one I wont forget and if I die before you do, I’ll go 2 heaven & wait 4 you

20-If I had the letters "HRT"

and I could add "EA" and get "HEART"

or add "U" and get "HURT",

I'd rather have "U" and get

"HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U"

21-When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you

When I met you, I was afraid to hug you

When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you

Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you

22-You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them

23-Wish I had some++++, walking beside me, looking into my eyes at night. I want a love to call my own. I want someone that I can hold, someone wanting me. Just want to know how it feels to be some++++'s some++++

24-It's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers

25-Sometimes when I'm alone at night I just sit and contemplate all the reasons why you wouldn't want me the way I want you

26-I may not see u as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold u all throughout the night, but deep inside my heart I know this is true! No matter what, I'll never stop loving u!

27-I have never had a dream that has ever came true, until God gave me the gift of having u

28-You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool

29-How can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them all you think about is how much more you really want them

30-ow do I tell him that he has my heart? That without him my world would fall apart. I need so much for him to know, but if I tell him will he stay or will he go?

31-Something in your eyes captured my soul, and every night I see you in my dreams. You're all I know. I can't let go

32-I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most wouldn't hurt me again

33-The roots of love grow all around but for me they come tumbling down everyday heartaches grow a little stronger I cant take this pain much longer

34-Have you ever loved someone and knew they didn’t care? Did you ever feel like crying but knew you’d get nowhere? Do you ever close your eyes and say a little prayer? Have you ever looked into his heart and wished that you were there
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mobile-team.yoo7.com

English Massege
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» English SMS

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
Mobile Team - By Akram :: مـنـتـــدى الـمـــوبـايـل :: رســــائــل-
انتقل الى: